Saturday, July 23, 2011

Golf Clubs of the Past

I have created a golf club research website that includes clubs of the past and clubs that have changed their name. If you know of any past golf clubs or clubs that have changed their name or merged I would like to know about it. My Golf Club Search Engine database has over 21,000 golf club listings that I have found while researching the USGA yearly membership books and from individual lists while researching. Many clubs still need verifing which I have found old postcards and scorecards to be helpful. Club crests and logos are a great help for golf club blazer buttons.

I hope my website GolfTracer will help historians, researchers, collectors and sellers with their golf club or course collectible.

 I would appreciate any additional information and/or images about your clubs of the past..

Thank you
John Sagi
http://golftracer.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have visit your site and get update about old golf club. I like to know something new about golf.

    Golf courses

    ReplyDelete